20110218

DEATHCRUSH.







Mayhem shirt courtesy of UNIF, DIY bleached jeans, Ann Demeulemeester buckle wedges, Mandy Coon bunny bag, Vans plaid button-up, Jil Sander shades.



Junk pile (in no particular order): Foti for Chrome Hearts sterling & leather necklace, eBayed spiked bracelet, 3-D print nude leather Bless snap bracelet, sterling eagle ring and skull ring courtesy of Alberto Juan, sterling "=" ring courtesy of L.S.D., sterling talon ring courtesy of Leviticus, Margiela black powder coated brass ring, Chanel ivory cocktail ring, sterling falcon skull ring courtesy of Blue Bayer, Pamela Love sterling cross ring.



I've been on a roll with posting lately, yeah? What a good blogger. Such a nice, hardworking blogger. Sike (yes, I said it). In reality, the only thing I've been busting my ass doing, aside from child-rearing (my favorite -- see below), is working on designs for this new RTW & accessories line, and I'm so excited. I won't say too much yet, but things are materializing exactly the way I wanted them to, and it looks like we could even open shop as early as mid-May. You won't be disappointed, I promise. No one is completely original, but our shit comes close, and I would wear every single piece every single day (and probably will).




Speaking of wearing a particular line every single day, I can't help it. I am having a very deep love affair with UNIF, and I can't see it stopping anytime soon. This print is on the top of my list for three reasons: 1) the Mayhem band-inspired logo 2) the colors 3) Bambi doin' it doggy, with Thumper gazing happily at the lovemaking. Genius.




These jeans were hand-bleached skin byrd style by me nearly ten years ago. My husband claimed them his own a couple of years ago and wore them onstage until they fell apart, during his brief try-hard Iggy Stooge wannabe phase with the last Pentagram lineup. Thank god that is over. Now the jeans are mine again: his trash, my treasure.




My favorite Mayhem release is Deathcrush (I never cared for Dead's vocal stylings, but I did like the whole story about him inhaling the scent of a dead raven in a plastic baggie before going onstage; that's kvlt dedication right there) -- what's yours?

††††††††††††††††††††

17 comments:

minnja said...

Looks great :)))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

so fuckin cool all the time you are. i wish i looked like you.

Izumihiiiflower said...

you are sooo cute!

Unknown said...

that t-shirt is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You look so. good in this post. I still <3 those shoes.

Unknown said...

Cute clothes, very fit and styling on you, you look great:)


Adam,

http://fashonispartofme.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

love the button-up.. going to a big VANS sample sale in a few weeks.. hoping to find some good stuff!

Anonymous said...

LATFBMH

Woods said...

cool/sweet/marvelous jewelery! (yeah the words that came though my head when i saw this post!)

Your Only Black Swan said...

every time i visit your blog - your hands are always stacked with the most amazing collection of rings! i want all of them!

great photos - that shirt reminds me of something Ben Frost would make (Aussie Artist)

come drop by for a visit,

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

Chris said...

You try so hard it's kind of cute, and yet I remain a regular visitor to your blog. Kudos.

It's kvlt of you to say Deathcrush, but come on dude...De Mysteriis all the way.

Caroline Gault said...

Glad to hear you are so enjoying the creative process of designing--clothing AND accessories (my mistake last time!). Really can't wait to get a taste!

Love the green in this, and your jeans are not only amazing, they have sentimental value too! Who else can say they share(d) clothes with their husband? Pretty great!!

Caroline

Anonymous said...

you always look so cool and have a really lovely face. hes a lucky man

Michele said...

So cool, I love that you wore like your whole ring collection? (probably not by a long shot...)
Though I have to say the tshirt scares me a little bit haha!

Anonymous said...

With all due respect, I agree with the last comment.

Anonymous said...

fuck off you stupid poser, take your indie pro life band and fuck off. KRUSHED TO DEATH.

Anonymous said...

off white outlet
off white
supreme
cheap jordans
spongebob kyrie 5
jordan 1 high
palm angels hoodie
chrome hearts store
jordan shoes
goyard outlet